- Hello there. I'm a software engineer at Lattice with a passion for elegant user interfaces. Frontend development is the perfect cross between technology and art for me.
- I studied Computer Science and Engineering (Course 6-3) at MIT. Somehow I survived. Or perhaps this is all a dream and I'm still wandering down the infinite corridor.
- Photography is one of my favorite hobbies. I started taking pictures 3 years, 6 months, and 19 days ago. I fell in love with the craft after spending years exploring other artistic mediums like drawing. My camera equipment cost me more than my car. Right now I shoot with a Canon EOS R5.
- I started playing video games when I was 2 years old. That doesn't mean I'm good at them. I now play on a gaming PC which also costs more than my car. Remember that the point in gaming is to have fun!
- I asked my parents to take piano lessons when I was 9. While I don't play as seriously today, piano remains my favorite activity to decompress and regain focus. As such, I'm a diehard classical music fan. Chopin, Rachmaninov, Beethoven, Prokofiev, Stravinsky, and Ravel were brilliant composers.
- I used to drink more coffee than I did water, but have recognized the adverse health effects of such a diet. So I've since doubled the amount coffee.
- I enjoy reading to further reduce my lack of understanding of the world. But science fiction is great for the imagination too. Right now, I'm into reading about climate change, astrophysics, and nuclear reactors.
I'm available for freelance work, just contact me. I can craft your website, do a photoshoot, or build you a liquid-cooled gaming PC.
I'm based in Cambridge, MA.
Web Dev Languages & Frameworks
My go-to stack is generally React, Node.js, and either MySQL or MongoDB depending on the application needs. I host all of my apps on AWS.
I care a lot about performance, code modularity, fault tolerance, and security. I've lectured and run a workshop at MIT about Redux and React Native.
Here are some of the technologies that I use on a regular basis, some of which I'd consider myself proficient in: